There are two Pinecrest required forms for camp, the Health Information and Liability Release Form and Health Screening Form.
HEALTH INFORMATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE INSTRUCTIONS
- This form is required for all attending camp (both adults and children).
- Minors attending camp without their parent(s) or guardian present at camp (attending with another family or under another adult registration) MUST have their own form completed and signed by their parent or guardian.
- Begin filling in the form at NAME.
- Again, one form is required for each individual attending camp. This is NOT a family form.
View and download here: BRBC Health and Liability Release form
HEALTH SCREENING INSTRUCTIONS
- The Health Screening form is a FAMILY form and must be completed within 24 hrs upon arrival at camp, not before.
- Check off the “Camper” box.
- Next to the name information write “Family” or “Single” as it may apply.
View and download here: Pinecrest Health Screening form
If you have any questions or need assistance with either form, please let the registrar know.
At check-in be ready to hand in forms to the Registrar. THERE IS NO PRINTER OR COPIER AT CAMP.